Instructions for Meet Registration and Volunteer Job Sign Up
How to Register Your Swimmer and for Volunteer Hours at a Meet:
Log in to the website. Login is found in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
If you can’t remember your password, click "Forgot your password" to reset your password.
Under the Meets & Events tab select "Calendar" to sign up for a swim meet.
- Click the green MEET ENTRY button, and then click the blue Edit button under your swimmers' names.
- For each of your swimmers, select an option from the drop down list next to their names.
- Not Attending
- Your coach will place your swimmers in the appropriate events.
- Click Save to record your choices.
- If you have not signed up for a job, click the blue SIGN-UP FOR JOB SHIFTS button at the top of the swimmer registration page. This will allow you to sign up for volunteer positions for the selected meet.
- Click the green JOB SIGNUP button (or the blue SIGN-UP FOR JOB SHIFTS BUTTON in the meet entry page.)
- Click the blue SIGN-UP FOR JOBS button under each parent's name to see the available volunteer positions.
- Select a volunteer position by checking the box in the left-hand column. You can also volunteer to bring a pop-up tent to be used during the meet. (Points in the right-hand column equal equivalent volunteer hours. We're asking for 8 volunteer hours per family. We're keeping track!)
- Click the blue Save Assignments button.
That's it! You are signed up for the meet!