- Swimmer should arrive in their swimsuit, cap, and goggles, ready to swim. We recommend jammers or speedos for boys and a one-piece suit for girls.
- Sandals and/or water shoes should be worn on the pool deck and in the park.
- Don't forget to apply sunscreen to your swimmer ~15
minutes before the start of practice - see manufacturer's recommendation.
- We recommend bringing water and/or electrolytes for your family.
- Bug Spray - for parents and siblings that will stay at the park during practice.
Spectators Code of Conduct
- In order to ensure swimmers' safety, parents are not allowed to approach our coaches during practice hours unless bleeding or illness is involved. If you have a question for one of our coaches, please schedule a meeting with her/him outside of practice hours.
We expect all spectators to:
Let the coaches coach.
Let the officials officiate.
Let the children swim, compete, perform, and learn.
Our coaches will follow the American Red Cross guidelines for inclement weather. In the event of a thunderstorm or impending storms, the coaches will decide to delay or cancel practice. Parents will be notified of practice delays or cancellations through SwimTopia app push notifications.